Santa Ynez Valley

Santa Ynez Valley
Our Backyard

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Costa Rica - Monkey Business

Here are several images taken of the three types of monkeys we saw during our stay at Bosque del Cabo.


 Just hanginging out (Spider Monkey)



Looking for a snack



 Pondering the options



Jackpot!



Mmmm




Can't I eat in peace?  (White-faced Capuchin Monkey)



WHAT did I kneel in?



"Back off, I'm bad!"



"Dang splinter!"



"Why are those strange monkeys staying on the ground?"



Back scratching time



Catching some ZZZs



"@#$%! earwax!"



"I hope those ground-monkeys will be ok."



Mother and child



"Bah, humbug!!" (Howler Monkey)



"Are we there yet?"



"We only want the ripe berries."



Working your way to the top.



"No one will see me over here."


No comments:

Post a Comment